- Connects to any computer via RS232 or IEEE-488.
- Motorized slits.
- Triple-grating turret allows high efficiency scanning across a broad spectral range.
- May be factory configured as a monochromator or spectrograph.
- Scans in both directions and with Constant Spectral Resolution (CSR).
- Integrates with SP filter wheel for automatic filter switching.
- Suitable for fluorescence and absorption studies, detector characterization, thin film measurements, etc.
The Workhorse: Direct Digital Drive/Constant Spectral Resolution
The Digikrom DK240 is a complete computer integrated solution. Easy to use commands control the triple grating turret, motorized slits, and optional motorized filter wheel for quick and easy sorting. Instrument mode can be set for constant spectral resolution (CSR), where the slit width is automatically modified to compensate in the change in dispersion with wavelength to maintain constant spectral bandpass.
Rugged cast construction, A-Thermal design, and SP direct grating drive make this unit the most repeatable and reliable in its class. Each instrument is calibrated and certified prior to delivery.
|| Czerny-Turner, triple-grating turrets standard.
| Focal Length:
| Reciprocal Dispersion:
|| 3.2nm/mm (with 1200 g/mm grating)
| Wavelength Drive:
|| Worm and wheel with microprocessor control and anti-backlash gearing.
Bi-directional. Usable in positive or negative grating orders.
| Wavelength Precision and reproducibility:
|| 0.007nm (with 1200g/mm grating)
| Wavelength Accuracy:
|| ± 0.30nm standard (with 1200 g/mm grating)
| Scan Speed:
|| 1 to 1200nm/minute (with 1200g.mm grating)
| Stray Light:
|| < 0.01% at 220nm (Nal)
|| Unilateral, computer controlled, curved entrance and straight exit standard.
Width - 10μm to 3000μm
Height - 2mm to 20mm
| Max Resolution:
|| 0.06nm (with 1200 g/mm grating)
|| One to three gratings (68 x 68mm standard, 68 x 84mm optional) must be purchased. See DK Gratings.
|| Demonstration control program and LabView driver included.
|| 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz, 60W
220/230/240V, 50/60Hz @ 0.5A optional.
|| RS232 standard
|| One year
See options and accessories
- DKBS - Bi-lateral slits
- DKGPIB - IEEE-488 communication interface (internal)
- DK2400 and Hand-held controllers for local control
- IR240 - Gold optics
- DK2PORT - Bifurcated fiber bundle for attaching 2 devices to 1 port.
- AB300 - Automated 6 position filter wheel